Judicial Separation

Section 10 of the Hindu Marriage Act states that:

(1) Either party to a marriage, whether solemnized before or after the commencement of this Act, may present a petition praying for a decree for judicial separation on any of the grounds specified in sub-section (1) of Section 13, and in the case of a wife also on any of the grounds might have been presented.

(2) Where a decree for judicial separation has been passed, it shall no longer be obligatory for the petitioner to cohabit with the respondent, but the court may, on the application by petition of either party and on being satisfied of the truth of the statement made in such petition, rescind the decree if it considers it just and reasonable to do so.

Get in Touch

Filing a case for Judicial Separation is useful when you wish to give a kind of warning of Divorce to your spouse or if you’re not sure of divorce but want to explore the possibility of Divorce. If you’re able to prove your case, then it’s not obligatory for you to live with your spouse.

For more info, You may also call us 9654355275 — or email us at — mutualdivorceonline@gmail.com or fill the above form