mutual divorce law firm in delhi ncr

India’s First Exclusive Online Platform for Mutual Consent Divorce.

Submit Details

Who we are

When you think about filing for divorce in India, the first thing that tends to come to mind is a long process, long discussions, lots of divorce papers and hassle. If you are considering an uncontested divorce you are already going through a difficult period, and the last thing you need is to prolong this even further. Luckily, thanks to you do not need to worry.

apply mutual divorce online

Get Legal Advice

Expert Lawyer

Low Cost


Looking for other Matrimonial Relief(s)

We are dedicated to providing you with the best experience possible.

Simple and well-structured coding, high quality and flexible layout, scalable features along with color schemes to create tailor-cut websites.

Looking to get Divorce

Is your spouse ready for divorce?

Why Us?

budget friendly divorce lawyers


While other divorce lawyers empty your pockets, we are your budget friendly lawyers.

save time with mutual divorce

Save Time

Now you don’t need to drive all the way to your Lawyer’s office for any paper work or to

free consultation on mutual divorce

Free Consult

Feel free to consult with us for any mutual consent related doubts or queries. Our expert family law.

We fight for you

Everyone deserves to have someone in their corner, you can count on us to be in your corner. We aggressively and actively fight for your rights and ensure you get the settlement you deserve. At Mutual Divorce Online, we have a close knit and experienced team of legal assistants and support staff, who have dedicated their careers for achieving justice for you.

Mutual Divorce for NRI

Top NRI Divorce Lawyers of India

If a Non-Resident Indian (NRI) married in India wants a divorce, then he/she can do so by filing a petition in India or in the country where both of them are residing. The Indian law provides for this exception of filing a divorce in another country. It says that a petition can be filed within the jurisdiction of the courts of which the parties to the marriage last resided.

Read More

Our Testimonials

Request call back

What is Hindu Marriage
What is Hindu Marriage

Hindu marriage joins two individuals forever, so they can pursue dharma (duty), artha (possessions), kama (physical desires), and moksha (ultimate spiritual release ..

Read More
Harkanwalpreet Singh Vs. Harshpreet Kaur
Harkanwalpreet Singh V ..


Read More
Som Dutt vs Raj Kumari
Som Dutt vs Raj Kumari

Court:Punjab-Haryana High Court

Read More