Married in India, settled in USA and looking for Divorce? You need the best Family Lawyers in Delhi NCR (India), expert in NRI Divorce for Indian residing in USA

Apply NRI Mutual Divorce in 4 easy steps

Share your information with us online

We prepare your Case based on given information

We request documents from both parties

You or your SPoA appear in front of judge

Looking to get Divorce

Is your spouse ready for divorce?

If you are married in India, settled in the USA and now seeking a Mutual Divorce then you need an experienced NRI Divorce Lawyer. Mutual Divorce Online has the most experienced Family Lawyers with expertise in NRI Divorce matters.
Here you can easily apply for NRI Divorce Online from anywhere in India or USA. We minimize the legal work for you and complete your legal proceedings under hassle-free environment. At present, we work in the Family courts of Delhi, Gurgaon and Bangalore.

To begin with NRI Mutual Divorce process, simply fill out the contact form, chat with us on Whatsapp or Call us directly at +91-9654-355-275 (10 am to 7 pm). You can also fill-up our detailed Online Divorce Form.

Current local time in India

Get in Touch

Documents required for NRI Mutual Divorce

  • Marriage Cards or Marriage Certificate
  • Two Joint Marriage Photograph
  • Two Passport Size photographs of both parties
  • Adhaar Card and/or any other current address proof of both parties
  • SPoA (Special Power of Attorney) document (For those who cannot appear in Indian Court)

Top NRI Divorce Law Firm for USA Residents

Free Legal Advice

Experienced Lawyers

Lowest Fees

Quick Process

Cost for NRI Mutual Divorce in India?

We work in a completely transparent manner and charge you a fee of ₹60,000/- only (inclusive of everything) and that too in 3 installments of ₹20,000/- each.


Stage 1

₹20,000 advance

Stage 2

₹20,000 at the time of First Motion

Stage 3

₹20,000 at the time of Final Motion

Frequently Asked Questions

01. Can NRIs File Divorce case in India?
Yes, NRIs can file Divorce cases in India and filing a divorce petition in India is a much smoother and safer route as marriage took place in India.
For purposes of appearance in court proceedings, if one party is unable to come to India, then there are two options which could be granted by Court:
  • A power of attorney can be accorded to any person. This person should be a family member
  • Proceedings can be initiated via Video-Conferencing
02. Will this Indian Decree be recognized by the Foreign Country?
03. Can NRIs file divorce case abroad?
04. Will this Foreign Decree be recognized by the Indian Courts?