Married in India, settled in Canada and looking for Divorce?

Apply for Mutual Divorce in 4 easy steps

Share your information with us online

We prepare your Case based on given information

We request documents from both parties

You or your SPoA appear in front of judge

Looking to get Divorce

Is your spouse ready for divorce?

If yes, then you have come to the right place. When you think about filing for divorce in India, the first thing that tends to come to mind is a long process, especially when you are settled abroad. Luckily, thanks to you do not need to worry.
With our online divorce forms system, everything you need is just a click away even if you are miles away from us. We minimize the legal work for you with our expertise and complete your legal proceedings by causing minimum hassle to you.

To begin with NRI Mutual Divorce process, simply fill out the contact form, chat with us on Whatsapp or Call us directly at +91-9654-355-275 (10 am to 7 pm). You can also fill-up our detailed Online Divorce Form.

Current local time in India

Get in Touch

Documents required for Mutual Consent Divorce

  • Marriage Cards or Marriage Certificate
  • Two Joint Marriage Photograph
  • Two Passport Size photographs of both parties
  • Adhaar Card and/or any other current address proof of both parties
  • SPoA (Special Power of Attorney) document (For those who cannot appear in Indian Court)

Top Divorce Law Firm in Canada

Free Legal Advice

Expert Lawyers

Lowest Fees

Quick Process

Cost for Mutual Consent Divorce?

We work in a completely transparent manner and charge you a fee of ₹60,000/- only (inclusive of everything) and that too in 3 installments of ₹20,000/- each.


Stage 1

₹20,000 advance

Stage 2

₹20,000 at the time of First Motion

Stage 3

₹20,000 at the time of Final Motion

Frequently Asked Questions

01. Can NRIs File Divorce case in India?
Yes, NRIs can file Divorce cases in India and filing a divorce petition in India is a much smoother and safer route as marriage took place in India.
For purposes of appearance in court proceedings, if one party is unable to come to India, then there are two options which could be granted by Court:
  • A power of attorney can be accorded to any person. This person should be a family member
  • Proceedings can be initiated via Video-Conferencing
02. Will this Indian Decree be recognized by the Foreign Country?
03. Can NRIs file divorce case abroad?
04. Will this Foreign Decree be recognized by the Indian Courts?